Symposium Social Economy and Solidarity Finance & Award of the Ph. D. honoris causa of M. Beaulieu, organized in collaboration with UQAM, Centre for Interdisciplinary Research and Information on Community Entreprises (CIRIEC-Canada), Société de développement Angus and Fondaction.
- 50 years CIRIEC-Canada
- 45 years Caisse d’économie solidaire Desjardins
- 30 years CRISES (Research Center on Social Innovations, founded by B. Lévesque)
- 20 years Fond’Action CSN (L. Beaulieu)
Symposium Social Economy and Solidarity financing, articulated in several themes:
- the strengthening of the social economy ;
- the social and solidarity financing and, the patient capital;
- financial clusters and the emergence of new social enterprises ;
- the co-construction of knowledge in social economy;
- the partnership development ;
- the role of unions in economic and social development, etc.
Free event but required registration